Sony FR7 Cinema Line Full-frame PTZ camera
- Supports up to UHD 4K120 Video
- Sony E-Mount Lens Interchangeability
- 4K Full-Frame Sensor
- 12G-SDI, HDMI & Streaming Output
FR7 is the world’s first*1 PTZ cameras to combine lens interchangeability, a full-frame image sensor, and pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) functionality. Check the video for details.
Remote control for creative camera placement
With its integrated, remotely controllable pan and tilt mechanism, the FR7 can be mounted on the ceiling or in other out-of-the-way locations. Follow your subjects or instantly recall pre-composed shot framings, for unprecedented creative potential.
Innovative remote control
With a newly developed Web App that enables easy access via QR code or URL input, you can set up the FR7 from a tablet or a PC through a web browser. You can also use the optional RM-IP500 for precise joystick-controlled pan, tilt and zoom operation
Advanced technology for cinematic expression
Bearing the Cinema Line name, the FR7 incorporates key features that support cinematic expression. The FR7 features a back-illuminated 35-mm full-frame CMOS image sensor for the first time in a pan, tilt and zoom (PTZ) camera. Also the BIONZ XR™ contributes to superb image quality with high sensitivity, smooth gradations and true-to-life colour.
Limitless creativity with E-mount lenses
The FR7 features Sony's E-mount and can be used with all E-mount lenses. These include the superlative G Master series, known for its stunning resolution and beautiful bokeh. A choice of focal lengths ranging from 12 mm to 1,200 mm gives you comprehensive creative control.
Cinema Line image quality
The FR7's "Cinema Line" name identifies it as part of a renowned lineup of creative tools designed to unleash the true power of visual storytelling. It provides Custom and Cine EI modes that adjust camera operation to your workflow while maintaining consistency with other Cinema Line cameras.
- The included IR remote can be used for pan, tilt, zoom (PTZ), focus, recording, playback, and other camera settings
- Use with the separately available RM-IP500 control panel with joystick zoom rocker, and buttons
- Web app remote control can be accessed from a tablet or PC browser
- Mount on a tripod or riser using the two 1/4"-20 threads
- Use the optional mount to attach the FR7 camera to a ceiling
- Attach camera accessories using the 15mm rod mounts
Cinematic Multicamera Use
- Bring a cinematic look to your PTZ capture and match footage from other Sony cameras with the S-Cinetone picture profile
- The Cine EI mode with MLUT management can be used with S-Log3 or raw recording
- XAVC recording with metadata capture supports up to 10-bit, 4:2:2 color and HDR recording