United Broadcast is proud to have one of the largest service center’s in the Middle East & Africa, dedicated specifically to the Broadcast and Professional Video industry.
If you are looking for Sony service center Dubai – call us today and were here to help!
We have a dedicated service center team providing service and support for various systems and products that we sell. Our Service Support staff, has technical expertise in a broad spectrum of product lines, and subsequently tends to clients questions, concerns and equipment needs. They respond to on-site warranty/non-warranty service requirements and can provide on-going system preventative maintenance support, as well as bench services.
The UBMS service center is also an Authorized Sony Service Center. Our team includes Sony Certified Professionals who share your excitement about technology and are committed to helping you get the most from Sony’s state of the art technologies.
Our dedication to our customers’ needs is the driving force behind our success. At Sony service center Dubai, we listen to our customers and understand their requirements; furthermore, we provide a reliable aftersales service which ultimately provides peace of mind to our valued customers. A trustworthy and professional Service Center differentiates UBMS from many players in the industry and perhaps is a reason why our customers keep returning.
Our primary goal is to get your item repaired properly and return it to you as quickly and as soon as possible. The following information outlines our basic repair T&C:
1. Fill-up this acknowledgement when sending equipment for repair. The company reserves the right to refuse delivery if it is replaced or lost. It's Mandatory to bring the repair form copy when collecting the item from the Service center.
2. Delivery of the set will be made against "CASH" only.
3. Warranty does not cover misuse of equipment or if it is previously tampered.
4. No warranty claim shall be entertained unless presenting the Original Purchase Invoice and UBMS Warranty Card upon delivery of the equipment for repair.
5. The equipment will be given proper handling. However, the company is not responsible for scratches, damage caused by natural calamities & disaster, etc., during the process of repair, storage and/or transportation.
6. The warranty for the parts replaced during repair, if any, is valid only for 1 month from the release date of the unit and labour charge for 2 months.
7. If the unit collected by the client after repair is brought back with a fault different to the earlier one, no repair or replacement of parts would be done FREE OF CHARGE
8. The equipment must be collected within 30 days from the date of intimation of repair. A nominal fee will be charged for storage if the unit is not collected within this 30 days and after 3 months unit will be disposed off without prior notice to client.
9. An old and tampered set will be repaired to the maximum possible extent. The company may decide not to repair equipment(s) if the parts are not available or the repairs are likely to be too expensive. In such instances, the equipment(s) must be collected with in one (1) month of the intimation of rejection, otherwise it will be disposed off as per the direction of the company. Items are taken at owner's risk. The company shall not be liable for goods damaged by accident, fire, process of work, in transit & theft.
10. You are assured through our guarantee policy, that your factory-authorized equipment repair will be completed with the care and ability you would only expect from factory trained technicians.
11. We provide estimates for all out-of-warranty repairs. Customers are contacted with the estimate and work will begin upon approval.
12. Service & maintenance cannot be provided to products & accessories which are beyond the scope of service.
13. We can perform standard equipment servicing, which includes Inspection, Alignment, Cleaning, and Lubrication of all major and minor assemblies to complete major overhauls.
14. Customers' requests for delivery, special or export packing are undertaken by UBMS, subject to the customers agreement to pay additional charges to UBMS for shipping cost.
15. UBMS’ responsibility for the “serviced product” stops, and the risk passes on to the customer during the phase of delivery back to the customer, his agent, carrier, Transport Company, mail or courier.
16. Kindly be informed that UBMS is not responsible for any potential loss of data during the repair/service procedure. We strongly advise that you back up your data to avoid any permanent loss of such information.
1. We will need to validate purchase dates for warranty repairs. If you purchased the item directly from UBMS, this information is already on file in the computer system.
2. Warranty repair is void if the equipment is operated beyond the specified limited stated in the user / operation manual.
3. If after investigation UBMS determines that the reported problem was not covered by the warranty, we reserve the right to charge the purchaser for the cost of investigating the problem as its then prevailing time and materials rate.
4. The specific warranty on the replacement part only shall be in effect for a period of thirty (30) days following its shipment, except where indicated above.
5. Warranty does not cover accidental / deliberate damage to the equipment.