Vinten System Vision 10AS FT MS
Vision 10AS system with flowtech™100 carbon fibre tripod, carbon fibre mid-level spreader and rubber feet
Durable system designed to cope with the demands of professional operation in ENG, EFP and OB environments; Vision 10AS pan and tilt head with Perfect Balance, LF fluid drag and side load system for rapid camera attachment; flowtech™100 2-stage heavy duty carbon fibre tripod with unique quick release brakes for instant and easy deployment, exceptional torsional stiffness and hinge lock mechanism for low and high shots; Carbon fibre mid-level spreader with locking positions for different footprints; Ergonomic carry handle and soft case included
flowtech™100 mid-level Spreader
|Payload Range||6.5-17 kg / 14.3-37.5 lb|
|System weight||7.3 kg / 16.1 lb|
|Height range in spreaderless mode||40 - 170 cm / 15.7 - 66.9 in|
|Height range with mid-level spreader flowtech 100||69 - 171 cm / 27.2 - 67.3 in|
|Transport Length||85 cm / 33.5 in|
In the Box
The Vision 10AS system with flowtech™100 carbon fibre tripod and mid-level spreader, is a professional tripod system designed for camera setups weighing between 6.7-17 kg / 14.7-37.5 lb.
The Vision 10AS has been designed with intuitive controls, side load system for rapid camera attachment and durable brakes. Combined with Vinten’s Perfect Balance and LF drag technology, this makes the Vision 10AS the ideal tool for a wide range of challenging, professional applications.
Performance tested in extreme conditions, the unique flowtech™100 is easier and faster to deploy and adjust than any other tripod, giving the camera operator ultimate versatility and improving their workflow.
A unique, heavy duty carbon fibre mid-level spreader with 4 locking positions controlled by a central lock for fast repositioning is included with the flowtech™100. The system is completed with a comfortable carry handle and soft case for protection during transport.
Key Features and Benefits:
• Perfect balance for effortless production
• Lubricated Friction fluid drag control ensures smooth movement
• High contrast blue LED levelling bubble for quick, precise set up
• Ergonomic design of all controls for effortless use
• Superior performance, year after year
• Unique quick release brakes - deploy and adjust your tripod in an instant
• New ergonomic carbon fibre leg design - easy to transport and exceptional torsional stiffness
• Versatile hinge lock mechanism - capture extremely low and high shots
• Extensive endurance and environmental testing - superior performance and reliability
• 4 locking positions offer very small footprint in narrow spaces and very stable setup on uneven terrain
• Central lock enables fast repositioning
• Fast and simple setup