Vinten System Vision 100 FT MS
Vision 100 system with flowtech™100 carbon fibre tripod, carbon fibre mid-level spreader and rubber feet
Durable system designed to perform consistently in ENG, EFP and OB environments; Vision 100 pan and tilt head with Perfect Balance, high-performance TF drag and extensive operating temperature; flowtech™100 2-stage heavy duty carbon fibre tripod with unique quick release brakes for instant and easy deployment, exceptional torsional stiffness and hinge lock mechanism for low and high shots; Carbon fibre mid-level spreader with locking positions for different footprints; Ergonomic carry handle and soft case included
flowtech™100 mid-level Spreader
|Payload Range||7.0-20 kg / 15.4-44.1 lb|
|System weight||7.8 kg / 17.0 lb|
|Height range in spreaderless mode||39 - 169 cm / 15.4 - 66.5 in|
|Height range with mid-level spreader flowtech 100||68 - 170 cm / 26.8 - 66.9 in|
|Transport Length||84 cm / 33.1 in|
In the Box
The Vision 100 system with flowtech™100 carbon fibre tripod and mid-level spreader, is a high-performance professional tripod system designed for camera setups weighing between 7-20 kg / 15.4-44.1 lb.
Combining Perfect Balance with the TF drag system, the Vision 100 allows total control and consistent performance in the toughest conditions. Illuminated drag controls and a digital counterbalance readout ensure simple and repeatable camera set-up in any lighting situation.
Performance tested in extreme conditions, the unique flowtech™100 is easier and faster to deploy and adjust than any other tripod, giving the camera operator ultimate versatility and improving their workflow.
A unique, heavy duty carbon fibre mid-level spreader with 4 locking positions controlled by a central lock for fast repositioning is included with the flowtech™100. The system is completed with a comfortable carry handle and soft case for protection during transport.
Key Features and Benefits:
• Illuminated digital balance readout, drag controls and levelling bubble for quick, precise set-up
• Perfect balance for effortless production
• Thin Film drag (TF) for outstanding whip pan in any condition
• Extensive operating temperature from -40°C to +60°C
• Superior performance, year after year
• Unique quick release brakes - deploy and adjust your tripod in an instant
• New ergonomic carbon fibre leg design - easy to transport and exceptional torsional stiffness
• Versatile hinge lock mechanism - capture extremely low and high shots
• Extensive endurance and environmental testing - superior performance and reliability
• 4 locking positions offer very small footprint in narrow spaces and very stable setup on uneven terrain
• Central lock enables fast repositioning
• Fast and simple setup