Sony HVL-LBPC LED Battery Video Light
- High-Intensity Uniform Wide Spread
- Up to 2100 Lux Brightness at 3.3'
- 3200 to 5600K Color Temperature
- Built-In Barndoors & Flip-Down Diffuser
The Sony HVL-LBPC LED Battery Video Light is a high-brightness bicolor on-camera light designed to provide a wide spread for wide-angle shooting. It provides an even intensity across the entire spread. It offers up to an 1800 lux brightness at 3.3' with low power consumption. You can further increase the brightness to 2100 lux at 3.3' by setting the Booster switch to "on", but this will be at a higher power consumption. Color temperature is adjustable between 3200 and 5600K via a dial on the side. Buy Sony HVL-LBPC LED Battery Video Light from UBMS Dubai.
The light features built-in barndoors, a flip-down diffuser, and a condenser lens. It has an L-series battery plate and includes a BP-series battery plate adapter. Batteries are sold separately. An NP-F970 L-series battery provides approximately three hours of runtime. The runtime can be prolonged in Standby mode, which has a power consumption of only 0.1W or less. UBMS can provide best price and fast delivery for Sony HVL-LBPC LED Battery Video Light.
This light features the proprietary Sony Multi-Interface shoe. When it's mounted directly on Multi-Interface shoe mounts available on cameras such as the Sony NXCAM and XDCAM camcorders, it can be set up to power on/off when the camera is powered on/off or when recording is set to start/stop. Either option can be assigned in the camera settings. A standard shoe mount adapter is also included for attaching the light to standard camera shoe mounts. A mini desktop stand is also supplied for off-camera use. We can ship Sony HVL-LBPC LED Battery Video Light to all GCC countries (UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia ) & African Countries .
- High-intensity on-camera LED light with a uniform wide spread for wide-angle shooting
- Up to 2100 lux brightness at 3.3'
- 3200 to 5600K color temperature
- Built-in barndoors, flip-down diffuser, and condenser lens
- L-series battery plate; includes BP-series battery adapter
- Approximately three-hour runtime on an optional NP-F970 L-series battery
- Standby mode with a power consumption of only 0.1W or less
- Proprietary Sony Multi-Interface shoe
- Can be set to power on/off in sync with compatible cameras' on/off or record start/stop
- status via the Multi-Interface shoe
- Includes standard shoe mount adapter and mini desktop stand
- 10,000-hour bulb life
- ony HVL-LBPC LED Battery Video Light
- BP-Series Battery Adapter
- Standard Shoe Mount Adapter
- Mini Desktop Stand
- Limited 1-Year Warranty