OConnor AC Bag
OConnor AC Bag
- Unique Water&Dust Resistant core with 'no-seams' construction.
- Designed to perfectly Fit Pelican 1620.
- 7 Customisable Heavy duty divders + belt pouch. Additionally can use as alternative to flight case for OConnor heads.
- Stays open' hinged lid.
- Quality taylored construction with Leather straps and handles, water resistant materials & zippers, and, expandable reinforced transparent inner pockets.
1. Water/dust proof liner with stuff pocket and no internal base seams- provides protection against water from ground and rain and allows the bag lid to be hinged open on set whilst camera equipment is protected.
2. Hinged Lid- lid stays can be fixed to inner bag liner or D rings (if liner is zipped up.)
3. Durable clear mesh pockets on lid and inside of front pocket so the user can see inside.
4. Slate pocket/document/call sheet and business card holder with cover.
5. Additional D ring fixing points on front and back of bag to:-
a. Enable carrying of bag sherpa style (with leather strap provided) for heavy loads- so that the weight of the bag is spread over the carrier’s back rather than hanging off the shoulders.
b. Provide fixing points for use with additional rucksack straps.
c. Provide fixing points for Carabiner hooks.
6. Quality materials, including internal double skin waterproofing to 1.2M / 4ft column of water, Tough wipeable waterproof outer fabric and zips and genuine leather strap and handles.
7. Five heavy duty dividers with double sided velcro fixings.
8. Dividers designed to also securely tie down all Oconnor heads and accessories inside the bag. Dividers have additional elasticated fixing points for pan bars, Arri plates etc.
9. Two right angled dividers for fixing additional accessories.
10. Fixing point on back of bag for pouch for use on set.
11. Fits into standard Pelicase 1620.
1. Two part belt loop- a belt can be threaded through the fabric loop on the pouch or the velcro flap can be hooked over the user’s belt and secured. The pouch can also be fixed onto the main bag externally through the webbing loop on the back of the main bag.
2. The pouch can be secured to the inside liner of the main bag with the velcro (belt loop) fixing.
3. Internal and external pockets for sharpies, tools, dust-off can etc
4. Internal and external D rings for securing keys, carabiners etc or attachment points for straps.
- Ext. Dims. 57 x 37 x 34 cm (22 x 14.5 x 13.5")
- Main Int. cavity dims 46 x 30 x 27 cm (18 x 12 x 10.5 in)
- Weight: 5.8kg
In the Box
- 7 Dividers
- Belt Pouch