KCP-210 2-1/2" GRIP HEAD WITH 16MM BABY SPIGOT
Grip head with fixed baby pin allows one lighting fixture or accessory to be mounted on this grip head without the need for additional lighting stands.
KUPO Grip Head (also Gobohead) is specially designed to be mounted on C-stand with its 16mm socket. Four different size and rotatable V jaw allows you to attach the scrims, flags, cutters, reflectors and backdrops to meet various requirements of lighting control.
- Aluminum casting body with 16mm mounting hole for a 5/8” (Baby) stud or stand top.
- Non-slip, non-stick, aluminum braking pad offers secure locking and precise control compared to fiber which would deteriorate.
- Large size T-handle is ergonomically designed for the biggest torque
- Four V jaws for different dia. (5/8”, 1/2”, 3/8”, 1/4”) pins or tubes.
- V jaws with special tooth design offers a better grip.
- Steel material makes the located pin sturdier than an aluminum casting pin.
- Stainless steel central bolt provides the most durable construction.
- Dedicated bearing added to reinforce the torque for a stronger grip.