Blackmagic Design Micro Converter BiDirect SDI/HDMI 12G PSU
The new Blackmagic Micro Converters are incredibly tiny broadcast video converters that let you connect between consumer HDMI and professional SDI equipment. The rugged and miniaturized design makes them small enough to be used anywhere! You get professional 3G-SDI or 12G-SDI connections, depending on the models, so you can work with SD, HD and Ultra HD formats up to 2160p60. Micro Converters use USB for power, so they can be powered directly from televisions or laptop computers. You can even purchase them without power supplies! Only Blackmagic Micro Converters feature custom electronics that conform to global broadcast specifications, and can be updated to new standards in the future.
Incredible 12G-SDI bidirectional converter! Simultaneously converts SDI to HDMI and HDMI to SDI in different SD, HD and Ultra HD formats. Includes camera control conversion and 3D LUT on SDI to HDMI. Includes AC power supply with international socket adaptors.
- Extremely small design for portable operation.
- Supports upgrading software via USB connection.
- Includes 3D LUT for monitoring on SDI to HDMI model.
- Includes support for HDR via SDI and HDMI.
- Supports 12G-SDI and HDMI timecode standards.
- Features 12G-SDI technology with built in SDI re-clocking.
- Includes camera control features for Blackmagic ATEM switchers.
- Supports all video standards in NTSC, PAL, 720 HD, 1080 HD and 2160 Ultra HD.
- Models can be purchased with or without power supply.