ARRI Signature Prime 125mm T1.8 Lens - LPL Mount (Feet Scale) (KK.0019108)
• Covers Large-Format Sensor Size
• ARRI LPL LDS-2 Mount
• T1.8 to T22 Aperture Range
• Geared Focus and Aperture Control Rings
ARRI introduces a complete large-format system that meets and exceeds modern production requirements, delivering unprecedented creative freedom. Based on a large-format 4K version of the ALEXA sensor, the system comprises the ALEXA LF camera, ARRI Signature Prime lenses, LPL lens mount and PL-to-LPL adapter. These system elements have been designed to take fullest advantage of the enlarged sensor, while also offering compatibility with existing lenses, accessories and workflows.
ARRI Signature Primes: Accompanying the ALEXA LF camera are 16 large-format ARRI Signature Prime lenses, ranging from 12 mm to 280mm and fitted with the ARRI LPL mount. While the Signature Primes exemplify state-of-the-art optical precision, they have been designed to render organic, emotionally engaging images, gently softening and texturising the large format with natural skin tones and creamy bokeh. A fast T-stop of T1.8 facilitates shallow depth of field and the smooth focus fall-off gives subjects heightened presence in the frame. The ARRI Signature Prime range is the first cine lens series to feature machined magnesium lens barrels, making the optics incredibly lightweight and robust. They are also the first to incorporate ARRI’s next-generation LDS-2 Lens Data System, with high data rates and absolute encoders for fast initialising. LDS-2 extends the possibilities of lens data and is being licensed to other lens and camera manufacturers.
• The LPL mount transfers lens data via LDS-2, and is compatible with ARRI LDS-1, and Cooke /i Technology
• Smooth focus fall-off, and a fast, maximum T1.8 aperture for shallow depth of field
• Lightweight, compact form factor with magnesium and aluminum construction
• One of a range of focal lengths from 12 to 280mm
• 114mm front diameter across most lenses in the available set
• An 11-blade iris produces smooth, round bokeh
• Anti-reflective coatings, light baffles, and light traps minimize internal flare
H - V - D for LF Open Gate
16.6° / 11.6° / 20.2°