Sony FX30 Digital Cinema Camera
- 26.1MP APS-C BSI CMOS Sensor
- UHD 4K up to 120p
- Compact Form Designed for Cage-Free Use
- 10-Bit 4:2:2 XAVC S-I,16-Bit Raw Output
Sony FX30 captures stunning images with 6K oversampling and a true cinematic look. Its compact size lets you take it anywhere, and sophisticated AF and stabilisation features let you concentrate on composition, not the complexity of crews and rigging.
Sony's acclaimed line-up of Cinema Line cameras sets the standard for filmmaking, with beautiful cinematic imagery, high performance and highly efficient workflow. Enjoy hassle-free shooting with S-Cinetone™ or S-Log3 for high level grading plus numerous other features. The compact FX30 makes filmmaking more accessible than ever for up-and-coming creators. "Leap into the world of filmmaking"
The Sony FX30's S-Cinetone picture profile gives you a beautiful cinematic look straight out of the camera. Features like Dual Base ISO and Cine EI are designed to provide gorgeous images for cinematic shooting and workflow.
- High-sensitivity recording at up to ISO 32000 and Dual Base ISO (800/2500).
- When using S-Log3, the FX30 can capture 14+ stops of dynamic range.
- Record in 10-bit 4:2:2 using advanced XAVC HS and XAVC S-I formats.
- Full pixel readout from the 6K sensor creates high-quality UHD 4K video at up to 60 fps.
- High-speed shooting is possible in 4K at up to 120 fps with a 1.6x crop and in Full HD up to 240 fps.
- The HDMI output supports 16-bit raw video to select, separately available recorders.
- S-Cinetone uses the same color science as Sony's advanced cinema cameras, including the VENICE line, with natural midtones, soft colors, and smooth highlight rolloff.
- Picture Profiles, such as S-Log3 and HLG, will capture images with expanded dynamic range and flexibility for editors.
- Creative Looks can be baked into the recorded footage to create a specific mood during recording and minimize the need for editing.
- Up to 16 user-created LUTs and three presets can be set for accurately monitoring footage or previewing a specific look during shooting. These can be applied to the camera's monitor or EVF as well as the HDMI output.
- Flexible ISO uses standard ISO settings for simple operation and the greatest flexibility.
- Cine EI ensures maximum dynamic range capture by recording at a manually selected base ISO setting and applying adjustments to metadata for monitoring and post-production.
- Cine EI quick will automatically switch between the two base ISO settings for easier operation and great quality.
- Real-time Eye AF and Real-time Tracking will track the eyes of humans and animals.
- AF Assist function will automatically switch to manual focus with a turn of the lens' focus ring.
- Focus Map makes it easier to visualize the region of focus in your scene
- Breathing compensation works with select lenses in 4K up to 60p in camera or up to 120p using Catalyst software after recording.
- Timecode sync input with optional VMC-BNCM1 Timecode Adapter Cable
- Tally lights for easy indication that camera is recording.
Metadata recorded includes:
- Embedded LUT and Exposure Index (EI) data.
- Gyro and lens stabilization metadata to further reduce camera shake.
- Breathing compensation can be manually controlled and adjusted.
- Camera rotation metadata will ensure the footage is displayed as intended.
- Shot marks can be added to clips during or after recording for reference
- Sony FX30 Digital Cinema Camera
- Sony NP-FZ100 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery (2280mAh)
- Sony BC-QZ1 Battery Charger
- Sony Multi Interface Shoe Cap
- Sony ALC-B1EM Body Cap for E-Mount Cameras
- USB Cable
- Limited 1-Year Warranty