Capture every point of view in 4K with excellent picture quality and efficient IP production workflow
The versatile BRC-X400 PTZ camera is ideal for use in a wide range of environments - from broadcast studios and remote on-air suites to sports stadiums, arenas, houses of worship and lecture halls.
The camera's 1/2.5-type Exmor R™ sensor captures broadcast quality 4K images with excellent sensitivity, very low noise and rich, natural colour reproduction. It's complemented by the integrated high-resolution lens that offers a powerful zoom capability of up to 80x in Full HD** (30x in 4K), with an expansive approx. 70° wide angle coverage to capture every point of view.
Efficient IP-based live production is augmented with support for NDI®|HX (via optional license), allowing flexible configuration with other networked NDI-enabled devices. Sony BRC-X400 Price is very good in UBMS Dubai Showroom. Come and experience the Sony BRC-X400 camera at UBMS showroom and get the best price. We can ship Sony BRC-X400 to all GCC countries (Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia ) & African Countries .
Images also can be reviewing remotely via a web browser, with support for RTSP (Real Time Streaming Protocol) ensuring smooth, stable streaming of video plus audio (from an optional microphone, available separately) over an IP network.
Installation and set-up is easy, with a new Picture Setting File*** allowing the same settings to be applied to multiple cameras through a web interface from a laptop or PC. Convenient integration in multi-camera live events is also simplified with genlock support and an 'on-air' tally lamp.
- 1/2.5" Exmor R sensor for UHD 4K images with very low noise, even in dimly-lit environments down to 1.6 lux
- 20x optical zoom
- Up to 30x total zoom in 4K with Clear Image Zoom
- Up to 80x total zoom in Full HD with Clear Image Zoom in Tele Convert Mode
- Responsive autofocus ensures that images stay clear and sharp, even at high zoom settings
- Horizontal viewing angle of approximately 70° for covering the whole scene in large venues such as sport arenas and lecture theaters
- NDI|HX compatibility via optional license
- PTZ and other camera functions can be controlled remotely via S700PTP, CGI, and VISCA protocols
- RTSP (Real Time Streaming Protocol) support for remote viewing over the internet from a web browser
- PoE+ simplifies installation—a single IP cable can carry camera power, video image output, and control signals
- Genlock allows seamless multi-camera switching in live events
- Built-in tally lamp for use in live productions, reality shows, and more
- Day/night, visibility enhancer, image stabilization, image flip, picture profile preset
- Color gain (15-step), color hue (15-step)
- Color matrix modes include Standard, High Saturation, FL Light, Movie, Still, Cinema, Pro, ITU709, and B&W
- Gamma modes include Standard, Straight, 512 Pattern, Movie, Still, Cine1, Cine2, Cine3, Cine4, and ITU709
- Gamma level (15-step), black level (97-step), black gamma (15-step)
- Knee point (15-step), knee slope (15-step), flicker cancel (on/off)