Full HD Pan Tilt Zoom camera with 1.0-type Exmor R CMOS sensor
- Supports up to 1080p/60 HD Video
- 1" Type Exmor R CMOS Sensor
- 3G-SDI, HDMI & Ethernet Output
- PTZ Trace Memory & PTZ Motion Sync
Remotely capture broadcast quality Full HD images with smooth, silent PTZ and excellent low-light sensitivity.
The BRC-H800 remote camera combines uncompromising broadcast picture quality and smooth, silent PTZ operation with the flexibility of 3G-SDI and HDMI connections.
Designed for unattended operation, this compact but powerful robotic camera is an ideal complement to other broadcast cameras for capturing images in hard-to-reach or unobtrusive positions. It's equally at home in TV newsrooms, remote studios and on-air suites, auditoriums, houses of worship, courtrooms, classrooms or sports stadiums. It's also particularly suited to efficient multi-camera set-ups, under the control of a single operator.
The 1.0-type Exmor R CMOS image sensor captures crisp, low-noise Full HD images at 60p, with excellent low-light sensitivity. The large image sensor also allows the creation of beautiful 'bokeh' effects with a shallow depth of field to suit any artistic intention. Sony BRC-H800 Price is very good in UBMS Dubai Showroom. Come and experience the Sony BRC-H800 camera at UBMS showroom and get the best price. We can ship BRC-H800 to all GCC countries (Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia ) & African Countries .
Speedy, near-silent PTZ operation with 12x optical zoom accommodates wide-angle scenes and tightly framed close-ups, with Clear Image Zoom 24x(HD) extending this range even further without visible loss of resolution. In Tele Convert Mode, 24x zoom can be further doubled to 48x without losing HD resolution.
Broadcast-friendly features include dual tally lamps for on-air operation, while operational flexibility is enhanced with options for ceiling, table top or tripod mounting. There’s also a broad range of video interfacing and remote control possibilities - plus support for PoE+ and genlock - for smooth integration into any broadcast, professional or corporate AV environment.
The BRC-H800/1 and the BRC-H800/WPW are the US/Canada models which are bundled with the AC-UES1230MT AC power supply and cord. In all other regions the AC power supply and cord are sold separately.
- PoE+ capability uses a single cable for IP camera control and power
- 3G-SDI, Ethernet, and HDMI interfaces provide a range of output choices
- HD-resolution PTZ camera with remotely controllable pan, tilt, zoom, focus, iris, and shutter speed
- 1" type Exmor R CMOS back-illuminated image sensor and 1.7-lux sensitivity for optimal low-light performance
- Clear Image Zoom Technology increases the optical zoom to 24x in HD while maintaining the exceptional image quality of the Zeiss Vario-Sonnar 12x zoom lens
- PTZ Trace Memory and PTZ Motion Sync functions enable you to precisely repeat moves with smooth transitions
- Genlock function for integration with other systems in multi-camera setups
- Up to 100 preset pan/tilt/zoom positions; flexible desktop or ceiling mounting
- For on-air broadcasting, the camera features adjustable front and rear tally lights
- Firmware updates are user-accessible through the camera's IP connection
- Day/Night, Visibility Enhancer, Image Flip, Picture Profile Preset
- ND Filter: Off, 1/4, 1/16, 1/64—Switchable in Menu
- Color Gain (15-step), Color Hue (15-step)
- Color Matrix: Off/Standard/High Saturation/FL light/Movie/Still/Cinema/Pro/ITU709/B&W
- Gamma: Standard/Straight/Movie/Still/Cine1/Cine2/Cine3/Cine4/ITU709/Pattern
- Gamma Level (15-step), Black Level (97-step), Black Gamma (15-step)
- Knee Point (13-step), Knee Slope (15-step), Flicker Cancel: On/Off
|STORAGE TEMPERATURE||-20 °C to +60 °C -4 °F to +140 °F|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE||0 °C to 40 °C 32 °F to 104 °F|
|DIMENSIONS||Approx. 198 x 260 x 238mm (without projecting object) Approx. 7 7/8 x 10 1/4 x 9 3/8 inch (without projecting object）|
|POWER CONSUMPTION||DC12 V:19.0W (Max) PoE+:23.0 W (Max)|
|POWER REQUIREMENT||DC 10.8V to 13.2V|