Rode RODELink Filmmaker Kit Digital Camera-Mount Wireless Omni Lavalier Microphone System (2.4 GHz)
- Plug & Record Kit for DIY Videographer
- Omnidirectional Lav Microphone
- Bodypack Transmitter
- Diversity Camera-Mount Receiver
RØDELink represents the next generation of digital wireless systems. Using a Series II 2.4GHz digital transmission with 128-bit encryption, it is able to constantly monitor and hop between frequencies to maintain the strongest possible signal level at a range of up to 100 metres* (over 100 yards). The RØDELink Filmmaker Kit provides everything you need to start shooting video wirelessly, including a receiver, transmitter and broadcast-grade lavalier microphone. The receiver (RX-CAM) features an OLED display with information on level, battery status (receiver and transmitter), mute and channel selection. Buy rode link film makers kit from UBMS Dubai. UBMS can provide best price and fast delivery for all rode products. The unit can be mounted on a standard camera shoe mount, 3/8" thread or belt-clip, and for added versatility the shoe mount can be located in one of two positions. The lightweight transmitter (TX-BELT) can be fitted to a belt or clothing and features a locking thread to ensure the microphone connection is as secure as possible. RØDE has included an omnidirectional lavalier microphone in the kit to provide the highest possible audio reproduction quality.
- Series II, 2.4GHz digital transmission
- 128-bit encryption
- Up to 100 metres range*
- OLED display (on receiver)
- One button pairing
- Three level gain control
- AA battery or USB powered
- Includes broadcast lavalier microphone
The Filmmaker Kit boasts a remarkable battery life, routinely operating for over 30 hours (and up to 50 hours in ideal environments) on two AA batteries. Up to eight systems can operate on set.
Transmitter with Lavalier Mic
- Made of lightweight plastic, the bodypack transmitter clips to the talent’s waist and features a locking 3.5mm connection for the lavalier, ensuring the mic doesn’t detach while in use.
- A 3-stage gain adjustment lets you set the input to accommodate mic levels ranging from a soft whisper to loud speech.
- The transmitter features a single mute/mute lock/power button and a status-indicator LED—displaying battery life, and mute status.
Receiver with OLED Display
- The equally lightweight (at 6.7 oz) receiver also features easy, one-button operation for basic controls, and a detachable shoemount with a rounded base that lets you conveniently angle the unit on top of your camera.
- The included cable connects the receiver's output to the 3.5mm audio input of any DSLR or mirrorless camera. Alternatively, the VXLR 3.5mm to XLR adapter (available separately) allows you plug your system into the XLR input of a camcorder or recording device.
- The receiver features a high-output level with three-stage gain adjustment, which lets you turn down the camera gain for cleaner recordings with less hiss.
- Conveniently, the receiver’s OLED display shows critical information for the receiver as well as the transmitter, including battery status, signal level, mute status, and channel selection for both units.
Simple and Flexible Operation
- The transmitter and the receiver arrive pre-paired, and automatically seek out a clean frequency when you turn them on—saving you the hassle of scanning and syncing before a shoot.
- The system uses an intuitive, single-button interface for frequently used basic functions including power, muting, and the mute lock function (which prevents the talent from muting the mic).
- The mute-lock function on the transmitter can be wirelessly activated from the receiver.
- Additional buttons offer more advanced controls—without elaborate menu diving—over audio levels, additional pairing, and channel selection (if you’re using multiple systems).
Clean and Reliable Sound
- RODELink employs Series II 2.4 GHz digital transmission, which constantly monitors and hops between frequencies to maintain a clean transmission, at a range of up to 330’.
- To ensure clear communication, the system sends the audio on two separate frequencies (frequency diversity) and uses the cleanest signal.
- The system transmits a strong signal at the selected frequency to overcome interference even in busy 2.4 GHz (Wi-Fi) environments. For optimal performance, users are encouraged to maintain as direct a line of sight as possible between the transmitter and receiver.
- To deliver high-quality wireless audio, the system offers a resolution of 24-bit / 44.1 kHz, a wide frequency response of 35 Hz to 22 kHz, and an impressive dynamic range of 112 dB.
Note: Each RODELink system creates a wireless peer-to-peer connection allowing the transmitter and the receiver to operate as a pair. This means that the transmitter can transmit audio to only one receiver at a time. Conversely, the receiver can only receive audio from one transmitter at a time.
- The transmitter’s belt clip and receiver’s shoemount adapters can be swapped, allowing either component to be belt clipped, mounted on cameras and tripods, or used in an audio bag
- While in operation, the system can be powered via USB with a wall power source or a portable battery
- 4 ms maximum latency
- 128-bit encryption for security
- Both the transmitter and receiver run on two AA batteries
- For added flexibility, the compatible TX-XLR plug-on transmitter (available separately) lets you turn any handheld or shotgun mic into a wireless microphone for man-on-street interviews or wireless booming
- Designed and made in Australia
- Rode RODELink Filmmaker Kit Digital Camera-Mount Wireless Omni Lavalier Microphone System (2.4 GHz)
- Rode RX-CAM Camera-Mount Digital Wireless Receiver (2.4 GHz)
- Rode TX-BELT Beltpack Wireless Transmitter with Lavalier Mic
- Foam Windscreen
- Locking 3.5mm to 3.5mm Right-Angle Output Cable
- Limited 1-Year Warranty, Extends to 5 Years for the Lav and 2 Years for the System upon Registration