Autocue Pioneer 19" Studio Teleprompter System
- Beamsplitter Ratio:70/30
- Beamsplitter Material:Glass
- Anti-Reflective Coating:Yes
- Monitor Size (Diagonal):19" / 48.3 cm
- Maximum Brightness:1500 nits / cd/m2
- Resolution:1280 x 1024
Set up this Pioneer 19" Studio Teleprompter System in your broadcast studio to record scripted content thanks to its large monitor. The 19" high-bright monitor features a 1500 cd/m² brightness and 1280 x 1024 resolution on a 4:3 aspect ratio display. Its SDI, composite, HDMI, and VGA input connections make for flexible integration with your preexisting broadcast devices, and an included HDMI cable can connect your laptop to the system right out of the box. Additionally, SDI and composite loop-through outputs offer expanded connectivity.
The included mounting kit and accessories adapt to your gear for quick adjustments without requiring tools. Secure your recording device of choice to the camera carriage with the 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 screws and adjust the base to lens center height from 2 to 5.5". Move the carriage along the 19mm rod set with the 11 lb counterweight and achieve the perfect camera balance. A large-sized hood with collapsible fabric lens seal ensures light doesn't peek through the 70/30 Beamsplitter glass. The monitor supports vertical and horizontal image flip.
- Autocue Pioneer 19" Studio Teleprompter System
- Autocue Pioneer 19" High-Bright Multi-Input Monitor
- Mounting Rail and Bracket Set
- Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty