ARRI Alura 18-80mm T2.6 M Wide-Angle Studio Zoom. (Mfr # K2.47930.0)
Operation Temperature: -10°C to +50°C / +14°F to +122°F
Storage/Transport Temperature: -20C to +60°C / -4°F to +140°F
(1) Positive locking 54 mm stainless steel lens mount
(2) Close focus is measured from the film/sensor plane
(3) Magnification ratio is the relationship of the size of an object on the film/sensor plane (first number) to the size of that object in real life (second number) at the close focus and the telephoto zoom setting
(4) Length is measured from the lens mount to the front of the lens housing
(5) Diameter of the lens/matte box interface
(6) The distance from the entrance pupil to the film/sensor plane. Positive numbers indicated an entrance pupil in front, negative numbers indicated an entrance pupil behind the film/sensor plane. The entrance pupil (often mistakenly called "nodal point") is the center of perspective; moving the camera/lens system around the center of the entrance pupil prevents parallax errors. While largerly irrelevant for live action, this measurement is important for special effects work.
(7) The image diameter (ID) is the diameter of the image circle needed for the respective format.
(8) Horizontal (H), vertical (V) and diagonal (D) angles of view for a Normal 35 Academy camera aperture (aspect ratio 1.37:1, dimensions 22 mm x 16 mm / 0.866" x 0.630")
(9) Horizontal (H), vertical (V) and diagonal (D) angles of view for the ALEXA/D-21 HD camera aperture (aspect ratio 1.78:1, 2880 x 1620 sensor pixels, dimensions 23.76 mm x 13.37mm / 0.935" x 0.526")
(10) Horizontal (H), vertical (V) and diagonal (D) angles of view for the ALEXA 2K camera aperture (aspect ratio 1.78:1, 3072 x 1728 sensor pixels, dimensions 25.34 mm x 14.26 mm / 0.998" x 0.561")
(11) Horizontal (H), vertical (V) and diagonal (D) angles of view for a DIN Super 35 Silent camera aperture (aspect ratio 1.33:1, dimensions 24 mm x 18 mm / 0.944" x 0.709")
Standard Manufacturer's Warranty.