- Autocue/QTV Manual Conference Stand with Professional Series 17" Monitor$3,486.50
The Manual Conference Stand with Professional Series 17" Monitor from Autocue / QTV is an executive speech prompter system designed to meet the needs of presenters and public speakers. The system is often used in pairs. The stand itself is paired with a Professional Series 17" monitor to achieve superior brightness and and image-reverse functionality.Learn More
- Professional Public Speaking
- Use this system to bring a new level of professionalism and quality to any public speaking engagement.
- Invisible Aid
- The use of this system goes unseen by audience members and gives the impression of fluid unaided speech.
- Autocue/QTV 22" Talent Feedback Monitor$3,700.25
The Autocue/QTV 22" Talent Feedback Monitor is a widescreen SDI monitor for Autocue's Master Series teleprompters. A new mounting system enables conveniently attaching the monitor right below the teleprompter to let on-camera talent see their presentations live.
The monitor features HD-SDI, DVI, VGA, S-Video, and Composite inputs and an HD-SDI output. The native resolution is 1920 x 1080 HD and contrast ratio is 3000:1.
The OSD adjustment menu allows selecting color temperatures between 5500K and 10000K and a user-definable color within this range, and gamma is selectable between 3.0 and 1.8. Aspect ratio can be set as 5:4, 4:3, full, full aspect, native, and user defined, and if your input is by VGA, a screen adjustment feature helps find the one correct position for each display mode.
A power adapter and several connection cables come included.Learn More
- Key Features
- Widescreen monitor for Autocue's Master Series teleprompters
- Mounts right below the teleprompter
- HD-SDI, DVI, VGA, S-Video and Composite inputs; HD-SDI output
- 1920 x 1080 HD native resolution
- 3000:1 contrast ratio
- Color temperatures selectable between 5500K and 10000K
- Gamma selectable between 3.0 and 1.8
- Autocue/QTV Professional Series 17" Teleprompter$4,365.25
The Professional Series 17" Teleprompter from Autocue / QTV is a teleprompting package intended for use in high-end studios. This model is designed for use with a tripod or pedestal.
It features an ultra-bright monitor with locking BNC and XLR power connectors. The unit's wide-angle hood is lightweight and collapsible. The hood is also fully adjustable, allowing its mounting system to accommodate all camera and lens types.
- Reading range of up to 20'
- 17" professional, color, flat-screen prompter
- High-contrast display
- DC powered with AC adapter
- Electronic user manual supplied
- Autocue/QTV MSP12MWARP 12" Bottom-Mounted Master Series Prompter$5,895.00
The Master Series 12" Teleprompter from Autocue / QTV is a mid-sized ultra-bright prompting system designed to provide superior readability even in direct sunlight. It is well suited for use in studio or outdoor settings.
The monitor features locking BNC and XLR power connectors. This unit also includes a fully adjustable hood and mounting system to accommodate all camera and lens types. The hood is lightweight and collapsable to facilitate transport.Learn More
- Complete Prompting
- All the components you need to set up a prompter with your camera are included in this convenient package.
- Ultra Bright
- This prompter features an ultra-bright display, making it easy to read even in difficult high-light conditions.
- Autoscript ESP-MRFS17PKG 17" Dual Monitor Robotic Conference Stand Package$25,418.00
The ESP-MRFS17PKG 17" Dual Monitor Robotic Conference Stand Package from Autoscript is a motorized conference teleprompting system for live events in any location. In order to allow the positioning of one teleprompter stand and monitor on either side of a podium, and offer the speakers a continuously visible script as they scan the audience, this package includes two rise and fall stands and two high-bright 17" LED monitors. Also included is the Autoscript WinPlus X-Lite software with Conference Plus module, and a travel case for storage and transportation.
The rise and fall motorized robotic executive stands enable a seamless transition between the speakers. The height of the stands can be adjusted remotely via the WinPlus and WinPlus X-Lite software (local deskpad also included in this pack). By using LED backlight technology instead of florescent, the included LED panels consume lower power and boasts better readability. Each panel provides 1000 cd/m2 brightness and supports reading range of up to 18'.
WinPlus X-Lite software includes the WinPlus smooth scroll circuitry used in Autoscript's broadcast standard products. The Xbox-Lite, an external box prompting solution included in this package, generates a broadcast quality video for a smooth scrolling script, regardless of the machine generating the signal. The software is fully Unicode compliant to support any foreign language that Windows works with, and allows instant on-screen editing. WinPlus X-Lite also includes an HC-5 USB desktop hand control with ergonomic rotary speed control of the script.
The Conference Plus module supplied with WinPlus X-Lite has an intuitive drag and drop interface with graphics of connected stands. It enables control of up to eight stands and database storage of stand heights with up to 500 speaker positions. In conjunction with WinPlus or WinPlus X-Lite the module automates the stand position movement according to script position.Learn More