Steadicam Air 15 Monopod
- Load Capacity: 15 lb
- Maximum Height: 62.5"
- Closed Length: 28"
- Sections: 3
- Weight: 3.5 lb
- Lightweight Carbon Fiber Construction
- Twist-Lock Leg Sections
- Removable Top Plate with Reversible Stud
- Gas Lift, Spring-Activated Height
- Oversized Rubber Foot with Swivel Joint
The Air-15 Monopod from Steadicam is designed with a foot pedal that has a spring-activated gas lift. By unlocking the twist-locks, the monopod has a maximum height of 62.5" and a minimum/closed height of 28". The spring-activated gas lift makes this monopod an ideal tool for photographers and videographers because of its speed in adjusting its height. Additionally, with an oversized rubber foot connected to a swivel joint at the bottom, it's possible to capture fast-moving images. Its 15 lb load capacity has been optimized to hold large DSLRs or video cameras without difficulty, and cameras can connect to the monopod with its reversible 1/4"-20 to 3/8"-16 stud. Because of its 3.5 lb lightweight carbon fiber construction, the monopod can be taken anywhere.
- Monopod is designed with a foot pedal that has a spring-activated gas lift that provides fast height adjustments
- Unlocking its twist-locks you can achieve a maximum height of 62.5" and a minimum height/closed length of 28"
- Its 15 lb load capacity has been optimized to hold large DSLRs or video cameras without difficulty
- Carbon-fiber constructed 3.5 lb leg makes it lightweight and portable
- Oversized rubber foot with swivel joint makes it possible to follow fast-paced objects
|Camera Mounting Screw||1/4"-20 Male|
- Steadicam AIR 15 Monopod
- Stanbdard Manufacturer's Warranty