Sony PMW-F55 CineAlta 4K Camcorder
The PMW-F55 CineAlta camera shoots images with its 8.9 megapixels (effective) Sony 4K image sensor, giving superb dynamic range, the widest colour gamut, and pristine image quality, whether you shoot in HD, 2K or 4K.
Multiple recording formats includes HD/2K/4K on SxS memory and 16-bit RAW 2K/4K on AXSM™ media. Lightweight modular design to maximise versatility in 2D and 3D . The F55 is exceptionally small, light and modular, letting you build up the right configuration for each shot.
- Super 35mm equivalent 4K single-chip CMOS sensor
- 16-bit RAW 2K/4K recording options with bolt-on AXS-R5 recorder
- Choice of HD/2K/4K internal recording formats
- High speed shooting up to 60 fps 4K and180 fps 2K internally and 240 fps 2KRAW with optional AXS-R5 recorder
- High-speed SxS PRO+ memory card
- Simultaneous RAW and onboard camera SxS recording
- Flexibility with the choice of PL-mount, FZ-mount and still lenses
- Real-time 4K output and other vital connections
|WEIGHT||Approx. 2.2 kg / 4 lb 14 oz (without lens, handle, audio box and accessories)|
|DIMENSIONS (WXHXD)||Approx. 151 x 189 x 210 mm / 7 1/8 x 7 7/8 x 12 1/4 inches (without protrusions)|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE||0°C to 40°C|
|POWER CONSUMPTION||Approx. 25 W (while recording XAVC 4K 60p, EVF Off, LCD monitor Off, 4K SDI On)|
|POWER REQUIREMENT||DC 12 V (11 V to 17.0 V)|