Sony MCS-8M Compact Audio Video Mixing Switcher
Compact HD/SD Switcher. (Mfr # MCS-8M)
The Sony MCS-8M is a multi-format switcher with a built-in audio mixer and frame synchronizer. Inside a compact body, the MCS-8M packs excellent cost efficiency and affordability along with a great range of features.
This user-friendly, multi-format switcher has many preset DME wipe patterns, a built-in Multi-viewer, one-channel frame memory output, an Input Freeze function for each source, the ability to import still images via USB port, a 3D Mode function, a six-channel audio mixer, and more.
In addition, the MCS-8M Multi-format Compact Switcher is designed to be intuitive and simple to operate – an ideal content creation tool for live event programming. Affordable and powerful, it can handle wedding functions, product promotions, event and live staging, music clip creation, and all types of business activity including conferences and seminars.
• 8 Inputs: Multi-format Capability
- HD Mode: (4 x HD-SDI, 3 x HDMI, 1x DVI-I) with Frame Synchronizer function
- SD Mode: (4 x SD-SDI, 3 x Analog Composite, 1 x DVI-I) with Frame Synchronizer function
• 4 Inputs: Multi-format Capability
- HD Mode: PGM (HD-SDI), AUX1 (HD-SDI), AUX2 (HD-SDI and DVI-D), Multi-viewer (DVI-D and HD-SDI)
- SD Mode: PGM (SD-SDI), AUX1 (SD-SDI), AUX2 (SD-SDI and Analog Composite), Multi-viewer (DVI-D and SD-SDI)
• Multi-viewing function
This function splits the screen into ten or four windows to show multiple images on a single monitor.
• 1 Keyer
Self, Split, Auto Select, Linear, Pattern, Auto Chromakey, Border (Flat Colour)
• Keyer Transition
Cut, Mix, Standard Wipe patterns, Transition rate settings
• 3D Mode
(L/R Link Cut, Mix, Side-By-Side Output)
• Background Transition
Cut, Mix, Standard Wipe patterns, DME Wipe patterns, Transition rate settings
• Additional Features
- 1M/E + 1 Key + Aux Mix
- 1-ch Frame Memory Output
- Input Freeze function for each source
- Import Still Image function via USB port
- 6-ch Audio Mixer function with audio delay
|WEIGHT||5 kg (11 lb)|
|DIMENSIONS (WXHXD)||420 x 270 x 122 mm (16 5/8 x 10 3/4 x 4 7/8 inches)|
|POWER CONSUMPTION||Max. 80 W|
|POWER REQUIREMENT||100 V AC to 240 V AC|
|RECORDING FORMAT(S)||1080i/59.94, 1080i/50, 720p/59.94, 720p/50, 480i/59.94, 576i/50|