The Sony HXC-P70 is a point-of-view “POV” camera developed for a wide range of more affordable applications than the HDC-P1, thanks to a longer cable distance extension and a higher sensitivity, in addition to its compact size, light weight and lower power consumption.
It allows direct connection to the HXCU-FB70 camera control unit by optical fibre cable, in addition to two HD/SD-SDI outputs. The hybrid type fibre cable can extend the distance from the CCU up to 500 m, while supplying the required power. If a single-mode fibre cable is connected, the distance can extend up to 10 km with a local power supply.
- 2/3" 3 CMOS HD Imagers, "Exmor"
- Optical Fiber Transmission with Direct Cable Connection
Up to 500m by the Sony CCFN hybrid type optical fiber cableincluding power supply from CCU.
Up to 10km by the single-mode fiber cable with local power supply
- Connect to the current CCU, HXCU-FB70
- Integrated Motorized ND Filter and Electrical CC filter
- Slow Shutter with 64 Frame Accumulation, and +48dB Gain Up >> very bright even with dark condition
- Total Level Control System
For Auto Gain, Auto Iris, and Auto Shutter
- 2x/4x Digital Extender
- Low Power Consumption, 17W
|STORAGE TEMPERATURE||-20°C to +60°C -4°F to +140°F|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE||-10°C to +45°C 14°F to +113°F|
|DIMENSIONS||86 x 130 x 210 mm 3 1/2 x 5 1/8 x 8 3/8 inches|
|POWER REQUIREMENT||CCU: DC48V, 1.7A (max.) Ext.DC In: DC12V, 3.6A (max.)|
|MASS||Approx. 1.5 kg Approx. 3 lb 4 oz|