Sennheiser HSP Essential Omnidirectional Neckworn Microphone
The black HSP Essential Omnidirectional Neckworn Microphone with 3-Pin LEMO Connector from Sennheiser has a flexible and ergonomic neckband design that adapts securely to a variety of head shapes and sizes, and offers a secure fit for maximum wearing comfort. It can be used to capture audio for live stage, broadcast, and speech applications.
The HSP Essential neckworn microphone delivers a natural sound, has a durable design, and is protected from sweat thanks to the ultralight umbrella diaphragm. The mic can handle maximum sound pressure levels for distortion-free reproduction of your audio applications. In addition, a soft pouch and a foam windscreen are included.
- Thanks to its continuously adjustable neckband, the HSP Essential Omni adapts to any head size or shape. Once adjusted, it is barely felt, as it weighs only 25 grams and exerts very gentle pressure. The microphone boom can be positioned on either the right or left side depending on the user's preference.
- Gives Weight to Every Voice
- The HSP Essential Omni neckworn microphone features Sennheiser's high-quality condenser KE 4 capsule. It is omnidirectional and delivers a clear, warm and distortion-free sound, even with very loud voices. Its umbrella diaphragm also provides reliable protection from moisture.
- Inconspicuous and Lightweight
- All the components of the HSP essential Omni, such as the slim microphone boom, have been kept as small as possible so as not to be noticeable during use. Its lightweight, compact form factor is exceptionally robust and is designed for a long life-span. Should anything malfunction, the components of the HSP Essential Omni can be easily replaced.
Sennheiser HSP Essential Omnidirectional Neckworn Microphone with 3-Pin LEMO Connector (Black)
- Updated KE 4 Capsule
- Handles High Sound Pressure Levels
- Flexible and Ergonomic Neckband Design
- Gentle, Secure Fit for Maximum Comfort
- Sweat Resistant
- Robust Construction and Inconspicuous
- Easy Replaceable Parts
- Includes Soft Pouch
- Foam Windscreen
Sound Field : Mono
Polar Pattern : Omnidirectional
Frequency Range : 20 Hz to 20 kHz
Equivalent Noise Level : 30 dB A-Weighted
Maximum SPL : 148 dB SPL Peak
Impedance : 1 kOhms
Sensitivity : 2.5 mV/Pa at 1 kHz
Output Connector : 3-Pin LEMO
Cable Length : 4.27' / 1.3 m
Operating Voltage : Not Specified by Manufacturer
Length : Not Specified by Manufacturer
Diameter : 0.19" / 4.8 mm
Weight : 0.06 lb / 25 g
- Soft Pouch
- Foam Windscreen
- Standard Manufacturer's Warranty