Loupedeck LD+ Specs Table
||Adobe Lightroom 7.4 or later, Adobe Lightroom 6, Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Premiere CC, Skylum Aurora HDR, and Beta integration with Capture One (additional photo editing software compatibility under development)
||Windows 10, 8.1, or 7
macOS 10.12 or later
||A network connection is needed for Loupedeck software downloads
||USB 2.0 Type-A (integrated)
||15.6 x 6.0 x 1.6" / 39.6 x 15.2 x 4.1 cm
||1.48 lb / 0.67 kg
Whether you're a seasoned pro or a beginner, the Loupedeck+ Photo & Video Editing Console lets you edit effectively using its intuitive buttons, dials, and sliders. Compatible with Windows and Mac versions of Adobe Lightroom Classic CC, Adobe Lightroom 6, Photoshop CC, Premiere Pro CC, and Skylum Aurora HDR, with beta integration for Capture One, you'll have advanced controls at your fingertips, making adjusting and fine-tuning images a user-friendly experience.
Key Features and Benefits of Louepdeck+:
- Pro or beginner, achieving the perfect edit quickly becomes second nature with Loupedeck+'s intuitive buttons, dials and sliders.
- Complete control at your fingertips - adjusting and fine tuning your image becomes intuitive and increases overall efficiency of your editing workflow.
- Command multiple editing functions at the same time, without the hassle of navigating through panels.
- Ergonomic design enables you to efficiently edit photos and videos, letting your eyes focus on the screen and your hands on the console.
- Unleash your creative potential with increased control and customization, allowing for a more workflow.
- Photography: Compatible with Adobe Lightroom Classic CC, Adobe Photoshop CC, Skylum Aurora HD and Beta integration with Capture One.
- Video: Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects
- Audio: Adobe Audition
- Designed in Finland
Specific upgrades to the Loupedeck+ include:
- Mechanical keys with a more precise and sturdy feel
- Two dedicated customizable dials and seventeen buttons
- "Custom Mode" that allows user to fully customize all controls to match their editing workflow
- Newly designed configuration software for a faster and more editing experience
- New video editing functionalities of the Loupedeck+ include:
- Utilize faster and more intuitive video editing and color correction; all basic tools for color grading are simply labelled on the console
- Total flexibility with Premiere Pro CC and Apple-developed Final Cut Pro X, allowing editors to make their own configurations to fit their workflow
- Ability to export/import a editors' personal Loupedeck configuration setups and easily transfer them to another computer
- Utilize Lumetri Color workspace compatibility for color grading
- Ability to toggle between your favorite LUTs, serving as a significant time saver
- Leverage flexible timeline navigation, content trimming and clip adjustment
- Have the option to customize console buttons to preferred Final Cut Pro X and Adobe Premiere Pro shortcut demands or use preinstalled functions
- Utilize Final Cut Pro X’s Color Wheel workspace compatibility for color grading
- Take advantage of 400+ additional functions available
- Adobe Lightroom Classic (v. 7.4 or Later)
- Adobe Premiere Pro 12+
- Adobe Photoshop CC 2019
- Adobe Audition CC 2019
- Adobe After Effects CC 2019
- Skylum Aurora HDR (2018 v1.2 or later)
- Capture One beta integration
- Final Cut Pro X 10.4.5
- Additional photo-editing software compatibility under development.
- Windows 10
- Mac OS 10.12 or later version
- Internet connection required for Loupedeck software download
- USB 2.0 A