DJI has redefined the drone racing industry with the new Digital FPV System. It delivers lower latency rates within 28 ms, a 4km maximum transmission range, stunning HD 720p/120fps resolution, and, most importantly, an unforgettable FPV flying experience.
The DJI Digital FPV System was specifically designed for hobbyist and professional drone pilots. It consists of the DJI FPV Air Unit Module, DJI FPV Camera, DJI FPV Goggles, and DJI FPV Remote Controller (RC), all of which are packed with powerful features and serve a significant role in the development of our HD Low Latency FPV system. We have redefined drone racing, delivering lower latency rates, a stunning HD display, and, most importantly, an unforgettable FPV flying experience.
1. 4km maximum transmission distance; FCC: 4 km, CE: 0.7 km, SRRC: 4 km. Unobstructed, free of interference, when FCC compliant. Maximum flight range specification is a proxy for radio link strength and resilience. Always fly your drone within visual line of sight unless otherwise permitted.
2. There are up to eight channels for DJI FPV Goggles depending on the region (FCC: 8, CE/SRRC: 4, MIC: 3). Each channel has a bandwidth of 20 MHz. The default channel is eight and only one pilot at a time is allowed to use this channel. Forgetting to change this channel can affect your connectivity when operating the FPV Air Unit. Channel eight can be changed manually to avoid interference from other devices. All channels operate under a 5.8GHz frequency.
3. The DJI FPV Air Unit can also record in 720p/60fps and 720p/120fps (without audio).
4. 7ms low latency between the DJI FPV RC and DJI FPV Air Unit can only be achieved under ideal conditions. Latency rates are not consistent.
5. 4-in-1 closed-loop software for the DJI FPV RC reduces operational errors and allows users to change settings remotely.
6. Users must remove the microSD card from their DJI FPV Air Unit and insert it in their DJI FPV Goggles to watch recorded videos.
7. Omnidirectional antennas are only compatible with other antennas that are left-hand circular polarized.
8. Custom-made myopia lenses are only compatible with DJI FPV Goggles and will be sold at the DJI Online Store.
9. The end-to-end latency is the total time from camera input to screen display. DJI FPV Goggles can reach a maximum transmission distance (FCC) in a wide-open area with no electromagnetic interference, achieving minimum latency in Low Latency mode (720p/120fps).