ZEISS CP.3 25mm Compact Prime Lens
ZEISS CP.3 25mm T2.1 Compact Prime Lens (PL Mount, Meters). (Mfr # 2181-398)
• Covers Full-Frame Format
• PL Mount
• T2.1 to T22 Aperture Range
• Geared Focus and Iris Control Rings
• Clickless Iris Ring
• 14-Blade Iris
• Classic Zeiss Image Rendering
• Improved Ergonomics Over Last-Gen CP.2
• New Lens Coatings for Enhanced Contrast
• Lens Scale Marked in Feet
The ZEISS CP.3 lenses offer the perfect combination of high image quality and reliable usability. They exhibit the clean, crisp characteristics ZEISS is known for, together with an interchangeable mount system and full-frame coverage.
True cine look
Ranging from 15 mm to 135 mm, the ten focal lengths available in the ZEISS Compact Prime CP.3 series cover all applications from wide-angle to telephoto. The ZEISS CP.3 lenses feature advanced lens coatings, painted lens rims and special light traps within the barrel to eliminate unwelcome veiling glare and flares. The result is higher contrast, richer blacks and more saturated colors.
• Clean and crisp ZEISS look which matches perfectly with other ZEISS cinema lenses
• Color matching and covering full frame across the full range of focal lengths from 15 to 135 mm
• Special lens coatings support high-dynamic range projects
Ultimate cine ergonomics
The ZEISS CP.3 lenses are a professional toolset that simplifies your work on set. They are easy to handle, allow for fast changeover of equipment and give you great creative freedom to make your ideas come to life.
• Standardized positioning of the focus rings and a consistent 95 mm front diameter allows for fast and easy changeover while on set
• Extraordinarily smooth focus rotation even in extreme temperature conditions thanks to a new, sophisticated construction design
• Consistent T-stops simplifies lighting on set and exposure compensations (T2.9 for 15 to 21 mm and T2.1 for 25 to 135 mm)
The compact and light-weight design enables you to use different stabilizing systems and to have a compact camera setup that is ideal for shooting in narrow spaces and for capturing dynamic shots.
• The compact and light-weight design is ideal for handheld, gimbal, drone and Steadicam applications
• Consistent size and weight across most of the focal lengths enables quick change of lenses when used on drones and gimbals
• The ultra-smooth focus rotation allows use of small focus motors
Standard Manufacturer's Warranty.