ARRI proudly introduces AMIRA – (most economical), a versatile documentary-style camera that combines exceptional image quality and affordable CFast 2.0 workflows with an ergonomic design optimized for single-operator use and extended shoulder-mounted operation. Ready to pick up and shoot straight out of the camera bag, AMIRA is hardy enough to take anywhere and features in-camera grading with preloaded 3D LUTs, as well as 100 fps slow motion. It is suitable for a great variety of production types, from reportage and corporate films to TV drama and low-budget movies, so wherever you are headed and whatever you need to shoot, let AMIRA be your companion.
- Same 35 mm sensor as ALEXA
- 4K UHD 3840x2160 (with license), HD 1920x1080;
- Rec 709
- ProRes recording up to 422 on CFast 2.0 cards
- Dynamic range of 14+ stops
- Natural colors and skin tones
- Up to 100 fps – full sensor area