You have no items in your shopping cart.
You have no items in your shopping cart.
You have no items to compare.
There are no products matching the selection.
A versatile and ultra-bright BrightEra 3-LCD 7000 ANSI Lumens installation projector with long life and low maintenance
Featuring a very wide range of lens-shift adjustment, and interchangeable lenses, this is a projector that installers can easily fit into awkward places, often reusing mounts and fixtures. The VPL-FX500L is so flexible that it can replace a very wide range of existing equipment.
Outstanding image quality is just one of the many benefits of Sony’s 3 LCD-BrightEra technology. By reducing the effects of UV light, it lengthens panel life, brightens the image, and improves colour rendition.
Maintenance is kept to an absolute minimum. Automatic lamp-switching means that at the end of a lamp’s working life, another one, already in place, is brought into use.
Synchronised lamp and filter cycles halve the required number of maintenance visits.
The VPL-FX500 is the perfect choice for venues that need an extremely bright projector with a high quality image and low maintenance costs.
• 3 LCD XGA BrightEra Panel with enhanced UV protection to reduce the effect of heating on the LCD panel
• Ultra high brightness: 7,000 ANSI Lumens
• Standard Lens has wide Manual Zoom
• Wide lens shift range: Vertical: +/- 96%, Horizontal: +/- 64% (depending on optional lens)
• Compatible with lenses from PX30, PX40, FX50, FH300
• Dual lamp capacity, auto-switched giving effective 6000-8000 hours lamp life
• Filter maintenance synchronised with lamp replacement
• Lower operating power consumption than previous models
• Wide range of inputs for a variety of source devices
• D-Sub15 output for external monitor connection
• Wide range of image adjustment
• BrightEra Technology
Sony’s BrightEra Panel Technology gives more accurate colour rendition, higher brightness and longer lifespan for a lower Total Cost of Ownership.
• Ultra High Brightness
Ultra high brightness for a clear image in high ambient light. Ideal for large venues.
• Wide Zoom Range as standard
Standard lens has wide zoom capability for more flexibility over positioning of projector, which can installed closer to or further back from the screen.
• Wide Lens Shift Range
Wide lens shift range means the projector can be positioned closer to the ceiling, or horizontally offset to avoid ceiling obstacles.
• Compatible with wide range of lenses
Choose the characteristics of the projector’s optics by selecting the lens from a range compatible with previous models.
• Dual lamp capacity, auto-switched giving effective 6000-8000 hours (High/Std) lamp life
There’s no downtime when a lamp reaches the end of its life. The projector switches to a second lamp, already in place, doubling the effective lamp life and halving the number of maintenance visits required.
• Lamp/Filter replacement cycles synchronised
Synchronised lamp and filter replacement effectively halves the number of visits needed to maintain the projector in peak operating condition.
• Lower Power Consumption
Lower operating power consumption helps reduce energy consumption and lowers running costs.
• Multiple Input Types
A wide range of inputs makes it easy to source presentations from almost any type of device including 1080p HD video and up to UXGA digitally from computers.
• Monitor output
External monitor output that allows presenters to see their slides and videos on a smaller screen in their field of view, so that they never have to turn their back on the audience.
• Wide Range of Image Adjustment
Wide range of image adjustment allows the projector to be installed in a much wider range of locations. Installers are more likely to be able to use existing mounts, or to work around existing obstructions.
|Size||Screen: 40 to 600 (1.02 to 15.24m) Depending on Lens|
|Weight||Approx. 20kg / 44 lbs 1oz|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||Approx. W 530 X H 213 X D 545 mm - W 20 7/8 H 8 3/8 X D 21 15/32|
|Brightness||7,000 ANSI Lumens|
|Display Size (viewing area)||0.99" (25.0mm) x 3, BrightEra|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 60|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 40|
|Zooming||Powered / Manual|
|Power requirement||AC 100 to 240V, 4.8 to 2.0A, 50 / 60Hz|
|Pixel Resolution||2,359,296 (1024 X 768 X 3) Pixels|