You have no items in your shopping cart.
You have no items in your shopping cart.
You have no items to compare.
There are no products matching the selection.
The Roamer crane is represented by CV Support Limited due to its fantastic
performance at a budget price. It contains numerous features which is beyond
expectations. All of these features are offered and priced for your tight budget.
As it is compatible with many type of cameras, the Roamer crane is an easily
affordable option for different application. No matter you are shooting with
Prosumer type DV & HDV cameras or broadcasting cameras, the Roamer is always able
to support and offer great performance. It can use as 4m, 6m and 8m to meet your
different length request.
Digital Control System
Control system of Roamer crane adopts the digital circuit and MCU (Micro Controller Unit). The signal transmitted between control box and remote head is serial digital signal. It enhances system reliability and control sensitivity.
The head of Roamer crane offers the operator very smooth pan and tilt movement. Moreover, the head and control system of Roamer crane can be used separately as pan/tilt remote head system because the serial digital signal can be transmitted to extensively long distance.
• Compatible with most hand-held DV&HDV cameras from all major manufacturers. It also supports broadcasting camera with less than 9 kgs/19.84 lbs.
• Max remote head capacity is 9kg, more than enough for most ENG configurated camera.
• Built with high strength aluminum alloy.
• Completely tools-free setup.
• Using one single steel cable and make installation much easier than any other cranes on the market.
• The specially designed monitor supporting rod can tilt along with the crane arm, so the operator can watch easily the monitor all the time without adjusting monitor position. The supporting rod is also free to be moved to any direction. So it gives the users more flexibility to place the monitor wherever they want.
• The specially designed supporting rod enables the installation of focus and iris servo motor much easier. It can easily fit with majority of Canon and Fujinon lens due to its adjustable servo motor supporting rod.
• The Roamer crane uses high quality connectors which ensure reliability of control system.
• The tripod of Roamer crane can be installed on dolly, or can be placed on the ground directly with the special foot of tripod.
• Control box has drag and speed control of pan, tilt and roll. Each axis has a separate on/off switch. It can turn off the control signal to prevent the accidental rotation when the axis is fixed.
• Control handle for head can control pan, tilt and roll movement of the head.
• Control handle for camera has variable speed zoom control. It also can control focus, iris, start/stop recording. This single control handle enables control of different type of cameras, DV/HDV and ENG
• Equipped with tilt lock and pan lock for jib arm movement.
• The complete Roamer crane system is packed in three flight cases( for 6m and 8m. If 4m, only 2 flight cases). So it makes easy to lift and put into cars or small truck for transportation.
• The flight case which the remote head and control system are packed in has special space for other accessories: such as ENG camera adapter, battery, monitor. Therefore, the operator can just put everything into three cases and go and shoot on location without carrying more cases for other stuff.
Roamer Crane System:
• Compatible Cameras: Sony & Canon LANC-enabled DV&HDV camera Panasonic DVX100,HVX200 series?HVX170 series, HMC40, 70 and 150 series Camera with ENG cofiguration
• Compatible ENG Lenses: Canon and Fujinon lens supported
• Maximum Payload: 9 kgs / 19.84 lbs
• Maximum Speed: Pan & Tilt: ±360° in 4.5 sec
• Minimum Pan Speed: Pan & Tilt: ±360° in 20 min
• Tilt Range: ±360°
• Pan Range: Unlimited
• Head Weight: 5 kgs / 11.02 lbs
• Slip Ring: Built-in
• Power Input: AC198V-264V (AC 100V~264V as option), 50-60HZ
• Power Supply for Camera: Supported, two output on the head, DC12V for ENG camera, DC7.8V for DV camera
• Head Power Output: DC 12V for ENG camera, DC 7.8V for DV camera, control box power output
• Control Box Power Output: DC 12V
• Control Distance: 30m/98.4 ft (Power of head is from control box), 1km/0.62 mile (Separate head power)
Jib Arm Specification:
• Jib Arm Reach: 2.6 m / 8.53 ft
• Maximum Lens Height: 3.3 m / 10.9 ft
• Entire Arm Length: 4 m / 13.1 ft
• Pan & Tilt Range: Pan: Unlimited, Tilt: ±60°
• Dolly Width: 75 cm
• Size of packing case (LxWxH mm): Case 1: 640 x 480 x 240, Case 2: 1340 x 540 x 330
• Gross Weight (kg): Case 1: 20 kgs, Case 2: 52 kgs, Net Weight: 45 kgs / 99 lbs, Total Weight: 72 kgs